Monday, December 5, 2011

Feasibility

I have never felt so lost.
How could I have let this happen to me? 
This is the first time where I do not know what lies ahead.
Everything worries me, I feel incapable of doing something.
THE CHOICE LIES WITH YOU! 
What choice? Where should I turn, and to who?
I feel incapable of proceeding. My heart races faster than I can think.
The moment is gone, the pain is stronger, and the wound in my heart is draining my last breath.
OH, HELP ME! CAN YOU HEAR ME? HELP ME!
My tears are sour and black, the anguish is profound.
I feel like crying, I feel like screaming, I feel empty.
I am empty because I do not have anyone to support me, I can not distinguish left from right. 
I feel cold and weary. 
Everyone just wants what they want, nothing is for me, and everything is taken from me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment