Monday, December 5, 2011

Nevertheless

Nevertheless, I would like to refer to the possibility of changing my views towards this matter. I recall having asked you, what was your opinion on this particular subject, unfortunately to no avail. 
I sense that it will be impossible to gain enough knowledge and still be capable of understanding the philosophy behind this doctrine.
DO NO UNDERESTIMATE MY PERSON! 
I tried to reflect on these feelings, I tried a different approach, but those were too strong to ignore.
I thought myself capable of controlling them. No, how can I? 
How can I control something that is stronger than I? How can I?
Maybe tomorrow everything will be different. I will wake up with the knowledge that everything was a mere dream, a dream that will be hard to forget, nevertheless a dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment